Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Dancing in the deepest oceans, Twisting in the water, You're just like a dream

Bit of a change from dresses today, brought on by the glorious weather we've enjoyed so far this week. It was officially the first day the kids at school were allowed on the school field! Oh the excitement when the rumour first went round! And it was true! Cut grass! Jumpers as nets! Other cliche misty eyed memories!

And so I got to thinking about holidays. I've got a little one booked for June in Cornwall; we're goig staying in a luxury yurt - v.exciting! I shall optimistically be taking my swimming costume because you just never know. I much prefer 'one-pieces' over bikinis and last year I splashed out on this gorgeous 50's style one and I cannot recommend it enough. It makes you feel completely devoid of any body hang ups and the retro styling is so glamourous, I wish I could wear it all the time! And so I'm thinking of purchasing another vintagey one, inspiring me to design this little number. It's the same shape as the one I've already got, made using some pastel pink polka dot wrapping paper I had lying around. It's got two layers to create a flattering skirted rear and would skim over the wobbliest of wobbly bits.

Warning; these costumes may result in unnerving levels of body confidence. Wear with caution.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers