Pages

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Promotions aint my thing, Name badges are not interesting...

Apprentice Wednesday is becoming one of the major highlights of my week. While watching it tonight I got to thinking about what I would wear in the board room. It would be a little more formal than my usual work wear; with teaching you have to think practical, comfortable, and not be too fussed about paint splashes and various bodily fluids that will end up on there. With this in mind I designed a little dress that I'm sure Lord Sugar would be very impressed with!

With best of British buisness styling in mind, I had to go for pinstripe livened up with mulberry colouring. It's sort of double breasted and a very modest length. On reflection I decided it looked a little like the tunics you see trainee beauticians wearing, so I added some details such as black piping, buttons and a belt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers