Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Once I had a love and it was a gas, Soon turned out, had a heart of glass

I started out todays design wanting to do a beautiful eye-catching dress that was completely covered with sequins. However when I began arranging them I felt a cascade of them down the front looked so much more dramatic. Especially against the stark white of the background. I think it's a really good mix between the tackyness of sequins and flashing the flesh, and a classy embellished cocktail dress.

I'm looking forward to the end of this week when we're having our big Jubilee party at school - I will patriotically be sporting my red, white and blue attire. We break up for half term on Friday and I'm off out in Liverpool on Saturday night, then my usual night out in Wigan. Only have an outfit for one so if anyone fancies whipping me up a life size version of this dress then do feel free!
 

My apologies for the reflection of my pesky hand in the photo, I twisted myself into all kinds of shapes to try and avoid it but we're stuck with it I'm afraid!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers