Pages

Sunday 20 May 2012

Go ahead put your red dress on

I'm out all day today watching the play offs then the champions league final in Preston, then possibly ending up on a night out in Liverpool. Obviously I've no time for dressmaking so here's a little 'What I Wore Today' post instead.

I bought this 'Chelsea Girl' dress from river island last weekend on a desperate shopping spree for a Cribs gig I was attending. I needed something to go from gig straight to a Manchester night out and it was ideal. Really easy to wear and came with a little red slip underneath it. The navy tights (that probably look black in this post) are from tesco and make a nice change from my usual black opaques The navy suede/leather (fake I presume) shoes were a Primark bargain for £8 and seem to be holding up well. The Lee denim shirt was a gift from Gav that I throw on all the time to finish an outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers